The Muslim Women's Council was developed in response to a series of informal conversations with Muslim Women from across the Bradford district and with key Muslim female figures from around the UK over a number of years. A feasibility study was conducted in 2009 which identified a need to establish a Muslim Women led regional structure.
- August 12, 2016
- May 23, 2016
- April 14, 2016
- September 15, 2015
External News Feed
- Labour MP Chris Bryant Reveals 25 MPs Sent Identical Death Threat
- One Month On: Is Theresa May’s Kite-Flying Government Working?
- Studying The Kiwis: Could Britain’s Junior Doctors Learn From New Zealand?
- French PM suggests naked breasts represent France better than a headscarf
- Downing Street Slaps Down Nicolas Sarkozy Over Call To Move ‘The Jungle’ Camp To The UK
- Jeremy Corbyn Praises Bernie Sanders For Pushing Hillary Clinton To The Left
- Nigerian rapists escape punishment using money, influence – and marriage
- When it comes to menopausal hormone therapy, women are left guessing at the risks | Margaret McCartney
- Women 50% more likely to be misdiagnosed after heart attack – study
- The Guardian view on female conductors: time to take the baton | Editorial